Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: *a huge silver platter with...*

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eek
    it's nothing to be afraid of, just lil' old me, naked,.... biggrin
    Last that I counted, it took me about... hmm.. 5 licks... i mean, wait.... i didn't count... *looks around to see if anyone heard him* I can't lick it... hehe

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Myra if I can confront my fears so can you biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    *wiggles a finger in my left ear..because I want too sure if I heard Hannibal right* eek

    ------------------
    The fact that your mind isn't clouded by medication, fills me with pity...
    Death Defying

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *blushes heavily* ummm.... I dont know what you heard, but it was probably the wrong thing.. biggrin

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lickin .......right things..... fingers in ears and fear....... Woaaaaaaaaaah!

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can see a Telemovie coming out of this...*LOL* biggrin

    ------------------
    The fact that your mind isn't clouded by medication, fills me with pity...
    Death Defying

  7. #17
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lions and tiger and bears OH!MY!

    where did that come from?

    wonders if there is stuff written about Hannibal in a ladies room somewhere? biggrin *LOL*

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Perhaps a feel good movie entitled "My Tootsie Roll and Me" biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  9. #19
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LMAO*

    make sure they pay you well Hannibal!

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  10. #20
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Let's face it, they aren't gonna pay me anything frown

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •